My Photo
Name:
Location: Valdres, Norway

Tries to give good advice to others, don't manage to follow those leads myself ....

Monday, November 28, 2011

Vandring i Praha - og .. gamal venskap kverv ikkje bort.
















Since it was a long time since I last visited Praha, a sightseeing in important parts of the city was necessary. Most of the tourgroup took part in in a guided trip trough Hradčhany, down to Karlův most and into the City Center in the Old Town (Stare Mesto) . Like many years ago, the guides were very knowledgeable, and in 2011 both guides (Alexander and Andreas) spoke fluent Norwegian.

You will find some pictures at https://picasaweb.google.com/vkdata/Praha28November2011

--

In the evening, I rode the subway north to Djevickà, and found the busline to Nebušice. I enjoyed some nice hours in the company of my old acquaintance, Zdenek, and his wife Jana. – I hope to see them as my guests in Valdres later this year.

We first met during an exchange program trough the Agricultural Students Int. Union in Denmark back in August 1974. Time have passed, Europe has changed, we are older – but old acquintance never cease to exist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home